We are limited to 3 people on each floor at a time (6 total). We will operate on a first come/first serve basis. During the hours that Mt. Stuart is open (8-6 M-Th, 8-1 F), we will reserve 1 space downstairs for our Mt Stuart People.
- The gym is busiest from 8 am-10 am, and 3:30-5:30-the other times, it is often not very busy
- Masks are required EXCEPT for strenuous (we take that to mean cardio) activity. Please wear masks unless doing a cardio workout. We have made some lovely "cardio cubicles" downstairs to create barriers and allow for side by side use of that equipment. Upstairs all cardio equipment is facing towards the windows-we recommend that you open the windows while using the upstairs cardio equip
- Please use hand sanitizer or wash hands before your workout
- We recommend wearing your workout clothes to/from Balance Point and bring your own water bottle. We do have our water dispenser
- Spray off any equipment you use before and after use
- Give each other space-try to stay on your 1/3 of the room, or facing the other direction of the other users
HOW TO REACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
To reactivate your membership, call 548-4378, drop in or email us and we will reactivate your membership
- M-Th 8:00 am-6:30 pm
- Fri 8:00 am-1:00 pm
All memberships will be credited for the amount of time they were not able to utilize when we closed in March
We look forward to seeing you back in here. Thank you in advance for being respectful to each person who is utilizing the gym, keeping your space, masking up, and working together to get us up and running again.
Sincerely, The Mt Stuart PT/Balance Point HF staff